NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I'm not crying, YOU'RE CRYING.
Really, though, this is the best tribute somebody ever could do for Newgrounds.
You could've left out the Swain, Xiao, or Foamy, but you guys didn't; many people wouldn't have recognized them or taken notice (Foamy's more like a cult hit than a very well known Newgrounds animation). But I appreciated everything here. This was a collab made of dreams, man.
The movie portion summed up all the years of newgrounds almost to a T, and somehow, all the art and animation shifts completely fit in with the time; it's weird to know that Newgrounds has been here for almost three decades, huh? And we've come to love all of these mascots and characters. Lots of us grew up with them, and some of them made life better for the less fortunate folk that visited this website-Even if it sounds a bit melodramatic. This website's been through slow year after slow year, copyright strike after copyright strike- and it's still here after 20 years.
Thank you, all of you. Hope to see you on the 50th anniversary in the retirement home.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

It's so bizarre, playing this four years after Rebirth came out.
And yet, it still holds up.
The game as the same as it's always been; macabre, fun, and somewhat sad, when you think of Isaac's situation.
Great job, Edmund.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

You've got a lot on your plate for Pixel Day, because this is spectacular.
Looks and plays amazingly.
Fairly difficult even on Easy mode (ya can't sleepwalk through it), dashing is a fair and useful mechanic, and Pico's personality was carried over satisfyingly and accurately; The banter between him and the other characters was entertaining.
I hope to see more of this magnificent stuff from all the people working on it. Good luck on the development of Zero Hour!

TwinBlazar responds:

Katawa Shoujo: SotF Katawa Shoujo: SotF

ARA ARA ARA~

Okay, time for the actual review.
I love the visual novel Katawa Shoujo, and I love Castlevania, so this was a nice treat to find on Newgrounds.
A very nice treat.
As a game, it's a delicious kind of difficult, and the humor is just fine. Nothing superb or spectacular or Oscar-worthy, but it's not awful enough to warrant a low score.
Good job on this, man.