Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

This is incredible.
It's made to look bad and shitty on purpose (like an ode to ancient newgrounds shitposts), but it's still hilarious.

from TotSI: Robot from TotSI: Robot

Happy Robot Day! This is one of my favorite days as well. There's limitless potential with robots.
Onto the review.
I love the gentleman robot's design. The metallic mustache, the monocle, the bow tie- even the tux. It's everything you brew up in your mind of when you think "rich gentleman", except maybe with a top hat added on. The voice fit him like a glove.
The little candlelight looks nice. It's not stationary, but it's not exaggerated, wildly moving around like it's about to spill all over the table and light it on fire. It's exactly how a real candlelight would look. For a two week project, that's something I would expect someone to not spot, no matter their level of skill.
If I had any suggestions at all, it would've been to put oil in the drinking glasses, just as a little detail.
This is a well done first attempt, congrats on the frontpage!

WooleyWorld responds:

We were going to try to put liquid in the glasses but I only had like one night left and had to start rendering so fuuuuckkk it.
Lol. Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

For Mom For Mom

This is the cutest Mom's Day animation I've seen in a while. The visuals, the sound effects, and the music really came together.
How did your mom respond to this?

antdung responds:

Thanks a lot! She cried (happy tears ^_^) and said she loved it.

NG's 20th Anniversary Collab NG's 20th Anniversary Collab

I'm not crying, YOU'RE CRYING.
Really, though, this is the best tribute somebody ever could do for Newgrounds.
You could've left out the Swain, Xiao, or Foamy, but you guys didn't; many people wouldn't have recognized them or taken notice (Foamy's more like a cult hit than a very well known Newgrounds animation). But I appreciated everything here. This was a collab made of dreams, man.
The movie portion summed up all the years of newgrounds almost to a T, and somehow, all the art and animation shifts completely fit in with the time; it's weird to know that Newgrounds has been here for almost three decades, huh? And we've come to love all of these mascots and characters. Lots of us grew up with them, and some of them made life better for the less fortunate folk that visited this website-Even if it sounds a bit melodramatic. This website's been through slow year after slow year, copyright strike after copyright strike- and it's still here after 20 years.
Thank you, all of you. Hope to see you on the 50th anniversary in the retirement home.

Binding of Isaac DEMO Binding of Isaac DEMO

It's so bizarre, playing this four years after Rebirth came out.
And yet, it still holds up.
The game as the same as it's always been; macabre, fun, and somewhat sad, when you think of Isaac's situation.
Great job, Edmund.

NG: Zero Hour Demo NG: Zero Hour Demo

You've got a lot on your plate for Pixel Day, because this is spectacular.
Looks and plays amazingly.
Fairly difficult even on Easy mode (ya can't sleepwalk through it), dashing is a fair and useful mechanic, and Pico's personality was carried over satisfyingly and accurately; The banter between him and the other characters was entertaining.
I hope to see more of this magnificent stuff from all the people working on it. Good luck on the development of Zero Hour!

TwinBlazar responds:

scarf scarf

This is really cute.
The coloring looks pleasing to the eye.

seifuku kissu seifuku kissu

Yuri is pure love.
I really like how you did the background, compliments the picture nicely.

Succy Succy

she give the succ
I always loved this artsyle, glad to see your improvement!