Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation Trump Vs. Clinton: Total Annihilation

This is incredible.
It's made to look bad and shitty on purpose (like an ode to ancient newgrounds shitposts), but it's still hilarious.

from TotSI: Robot from TotSI: Robot

Happy Robot Day! This is one of my favorite days as well. There's limitless potential with robots.
Onto the review.
I love the gentleman robot's design. The metallic mustache, the monocle, the bow tie- even the tux. It's everything you brew up in your mind of when you think "rich gentleman", except maybe with a top hat added on. The voice fit him like a glove.
The little candlelight looks nice. It's not stationary, but it's not exaggerated, wildly moving around like it's about to spill all over the table and light it on fire. It's exactly how a real candlelight would look. For a two week project, that's something I would expect someone to not spot, no matter their level of skill.
If I had any suggestions at all, it would've been to put oil in the drinking glasses, just as a little detail.
This is a well done first attempt, congrats on the frontpage!

WooleyWorld responds:

We were going to try to put liquid in the glasses but I only had like one night left and had to start rendering so fuuuuckkk it.
Lol. Glad you liked it. Thanks for the review.

For Mom For Mom

This is the cutest Mom's Day animation I've seen in a while. The visuals, the sound effects, and the music really came together.
How did your mom respond to this?

antdung responds:

Thanks a lot! She cried (happy tears ^_^) and said she loved it.

My Mom’s Mental Illness My Mom’s Mental Illness

Short, but sweet.
As someone that loves their mother to almost a fault, the idea of her developing a mental illness later on is terrifying.

Pyromane Pyromane

For a first-time animation, this is actually very good.
Everything about the style in this little animation was perfect; the little trees, the colors, and even the music. But the fire- oh MAN, the fire- it made this animation.
Good job.

ZeTrystan responds:

I'm surprised so many actually precisely like the fire! o: I though it wasn't very good, at first, haha.

Anyway, thanks a lot!

Pico Joins the Army Pico Joins the Army

Does life imitate art?

Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2 Teaser: The Last of the Dashkin 2

Sometimes, waiting really does pay off.
Best of luck to you in the completion of this, chluaid. We're all rooting for ya!

chluaid responds:

cheers cheerious!! :D

HAPPINESS (Part 3) HAPPINESS (Part 3)

A satisfying end to a great ride.
It's difficult to add impact or emotion to scenes without adding any sort of dialogue, so I have to give you credit here. It's not easy to make every character voiceless without it feeling empty.
The art style was pleasing to look at, especially with the backgrounds and lighting complimenting it. The colors weren't bland and flat, but they also weren't neon and eye-numbing. It fit like a glove with the art style and the tone.
The animation felt flowing (especially when characters were running). It didn't overdo what it was supposed to convey. If I had one complaint, though, it'd be when the young boy and the dog were walking through the city, away from the shelter. The dog looked awkward in that shot. I can't see anything else wrong with the animation besides that.
An excellent job all around. I'll make sure to keep track of all your new projects.

Fine Bros REACT to the Internet Fine Bros REACT to the Internet

I have a feeling that the Fine Brothers are very closely related to Princess Morbucks.
Otherwise, this accurately portrayed everything going on, even the wiping-the-ass-with-ad-revenue part!

GwainSaga - Pilot GwainSaga - Pilot

This reminds me a LOT of Flipnote Hatena animations. It's probably just the art style (especially the eyes) and the lack of color, but that style has been grafted into my mind since 2008, and I've loved it.
The comic book style was neat, even if some of the animated portions were a little bit limited.
For those of you wondering why there's not a lot of context going into this, pilots are like a test run for a cartoon. If you go to watch any pilots, you notice how they kinda skip context and go straight for the meat of what the series is, or what it was supposed to be at the time, so it appeals to the people that are supposed to greenlight it (or not, in more unfortunate cases).
Otherwise, I really enjoyed this. We need a lot more story-based stuff being made this year on Newgrounds.